登入以檢視影片內容

逐字稿

一定要看
耶魯大學教你什麼是公平正義

You there, second desk, blue jacket.
你,第二排,穿藍色夾克的
What is your name?
你叫什麼名字?

My name is Alexis.
我叫阿列克西絲

Alexis, please leave my lecture room.
阿列克西絲,請離開我的課堂
I don't want to see you at one of my lectures ever again.
我不想在我的課堂再看到你

I don't understand.

I am not going to ask a second time.
我不想要重複第二遍,謝謝
Thank you.

Why are there laws?
為什麼要有法律?

What are laws for?
或者說法律有什麼作用?
Anyone?

Social order.
社會秩序?

To protect a person's personal rights.
保護個人權益?

So that you can rely on the government.
這樣你就可以依賴政府了?

Justice.
公平正義?

Thank you.
不客氣,謝謝

Tell me, was I unfair to your classmate just now?
告訴我,我剛才對你們的同學不公平了嗎?

Indeed, I was.
的確,我不公平了

So, why didn't any of you protest?
那麼,為什麼你們沒人提出抗議?

Why didn't any of you try and stop me?
為什麼沒人試圖阻止我呢?

Why didn't you want to prevent this injustice?
為什麼你們沒人想要阻止這種不公?

You see what you have just learnt, you wouldn't have understood in a thousand hours of lectures unless you lived it.
你們剛剛學到的,是你們上1000個小時的課程都無法理解的,除非你親身體驗

You didn't say anything because you weren't affected yourself.
你們剛才沒有發聲,因為你們認為自己沒有受到影響
And this attitude speaks against you and against life.
這種態度對你們不利,對以後的生活不利

You think it doesn't concern you, so it's none of your business.
你覺得不值得關心,與你無關
Well, I'm here to say if you don't help bring about justice, then one day you too may experience injustice and there will be nobody there to stand before you.
而我想對你們說的是,如果你們不為伸張正義出力,那麼早晚有一天你們也可能遭遇不公,到時候沒人會為你出頭

Truth and justice lives through us all and and we must fight for it.
真理和正義需要我們所有人共同努力爭取
Because in life and work, I mean we often live next to each other, but not with each other.
因為在生活和工作中,雖然我們經常生活在彼此周圍,但並不彼此相助

We console ourselves that the problems of others are nothing to do with us.
我們安慰自己說,其他人的問題與我無關
None of our business.
不關我的事
And we go home glad at night that we're spared.
然後懷著慶幸的心情回家
But it's about standing up for each other.
但事實上我們應該為彼此挺身而出

Every day an injustice happens in business, sport or on the tram.
每天都有不公平的事情在發生,在商業里,體育賽事或者電車上
Relying on someone else to take care of it is not good enough.
依靠少數人去伸張正義是遠遠不夠的

It is our duty to be there for others, to speak up for others when they cannot.
我們有義務,為無法發聲的人吶喊

I am here to teach you the power of your voice.
我在這裡告訴你們,你們聲音的力量
I want you to learn critical thinking to empower you to stand up for what is right, even if it means going against what everyone else is doing.
我希望你們學會批判性思維,讓你們有膽量去伸張正義,哪怕這意味著要站在所有人的對立面

Let's begin.
讓我們從現在做起

對一個人的不公,
就是對所有人的威脅
——馬丁路德金
近 31 日
2 次瀏覽
本訊息有 0 則查核回應
目前沒有已撰寫的回應,建議對其抱持健康的懷疑。
AI 自動分析
以下是 AI 初步分析此訊息的結果,希望能在有人查核之前,先帶給您一些想法。
這則訊息中需要特別留意的地方包括教授在課堂上對學生的不公待遇,以及對於正義和公平的探討。閱聽人需要注意的是,教授在課堂上對學生的行為是否合理,以及他對於正義和公平的觀點是否合理和值得參考。此外,訊息中提到了對於社會中不公的反思,以及對於個人如何應對不公的呼籲,這也值得閱聽人關注。整體來說,這則訊息引發了對於個人行為、正義觀念和社會責任的思考,閱聽人應該注意其中的價值觀和觀點。
加 LINE 查謠言
加 LINE 查謠言
LINE 機器人
查謠言詐騙