Hello madam. I would like to tell you that after contact with the U.S Army Staff, it clearly show that your partner Doctor Wang Yan retirement document cannot be approved because he has not completed his contract yet. Except you applied for a replacing of him with another doctor. At a military base in the Ministry of Defense. That your partner would only be approved in very critical cases.
In other cases, if your partner is leaving the camp without completing his contract with the UN, you will need to purchase a replacement form for $3,200 USD, using that replacement form we will be able to replace your partner with another doctor from another country, which means we will send another doctor into the camp to replace your partner. The form can only be obtained from our quarterly defense base is.

1. From our camp in the U.S

2. From our embassies all over the world.
近 31 日
0 次瀏覽
本訊息有 0 則查核回應
加 LINE 查謠言
加 LINE 查謠言
LINE 機器人