感动全世界的一首歌
我叫阿纳斯托
My name is Ernesto. I'm 54.
我54岁了,我过去是个木匠,生活很艰苦
I used to work as a carpenter. Life was hard but I didn't mind.
但我不在意,我有妻子和儿子
I had a wife and a son and I lived for them.
我为他们而活,他们是我的全世界
They were my whole world. I gave everything to my son.
我把一切都给了我的儿子
Skipped meals, worked overtime just so he could finish college.
废寝忘食,加班工作,供他完成大学学业
When he graduated, I cried.
当他毕业的时候,我哭了,我以为这是我们新生活的开始
I thought it was the start of our new life. But things changed.
但是,情况改变了
My wife grew distant. My son got busy. They stopped calling.
我的妻子和我感情疏远了,我儿子很忙,他们不再打电话了,有一天他们俩都离开了
One day they both left. No goodbye.
没有说再见
I waited. Days turned to years.
日复一日的等待变成了年复一年
No one came back. I lost the house. I lost my purpose.
没有人回来,我失去了房子,失去了目标
I slept on streets, forgotten. People looked away.
我睡在街上,被人遗忘,人们转移目光
But deep inside, I held on to one thing. My voice.
但是内心深处,我坚持一件事,我的声音
And the hope they'd hear it. Now I'm here on this stage.
希望被他们听到,所以我站在这了舞台上
Not to win, not for fame, just to sing one song for them.
不是为了赢,不是为了出名,只是为了他们唱一首歌
Maybe they'll hear me. Maybe they'll remember I never stopped loving them.
也许他们会听到我的声音,也许他们会记得我从未停止过爱他们
So this, this is my song for them.
所以这是我要为他们唱的歌
I built our home with bleeding hands.
我用流血的双手建造了我们的家
Laid each brick with love and plans.
用爱和计划铺好每一块砖
You were my light, my reason why.
你们是我的灯塔,我的理由
Now I just talk to an empty sky.
现在我只能对着空荡荡的天空说话
I'm still waiting at the door where your laughter lived before.
我还在门前等待,在你们的笑声回荡的地方
Every night I whisper low, "Come back home. Don't let me go."
每一个黑夜我都在低声细语,回家吧,别让我放手
But silence is all I know.
但是回应我的唯有沉默
You wore your cap, I fixed your tie.
你戴着帽子,我修好了你的领带
Watched you chase your dreams and fly.
看着你追逐梦想成功飞翔
I gave you wings, I stayed behind.
我给了你翅膀,我落后了
But now you're gone and so is time.
但现在你们离开了,时间也过去了
I'm still waiting at the door where your footsteps touch the floor.
我还在门前等待,在你们的脚步触及的地方
Even pain begins to fade, but the love it always stayed.
即使疼痛已经开始消退,但爱却一直都在
Still alone, still afraid.
仍然孤单,仍然害怕
I don't need much, just one more day.
我不需要太多,只要再多一天
To hear you call, to hear you say, that I remember who you are.
接到你们的电话,听到你们的声音,我能记得你们是谁
But wishes don't go that far.
但愿望撑不了太久
So I sing here on this stage.
所以我在这个舞台上歌唱
Old and tired, full of ache.
年老疲惫,疼痛缠身
Not for gold, not for fame, just to call out your name.
不为金钱,不为名利,只为呼唤你的名字
Still waiting, still the same.
依然等待,一切如旧